Chestnut hair color is a natural combination of brown and red. I will convey everything you need to know and my own experiences about this hair color, which is evident by the redness that usually occurs in the reflections of the sun, and the brown density is high and the red reflections are also noteworthy.
Chestnut hair color is a beautiful shade of brown that has been around for years. It’s also known as “natural dark brown.” With the rise in popularity of natural and organic products, chestnut hair color is becoming more popular.
Who Is Chestnut Hair Color Good for?
This color, which suits those with cold and neutral skin tone, is actually a warm tone. For this reason, those with warm skin undertones can slightly cover the color. However, even wheat and brown skinned people can match chestnut hair color with intense coffee to them.
Chestnut Hair Dye Colors
- Loreal Paris Excellence Intense Hair Color 5.52 Warm Chestnut
- Intense Eye-catching Color Hair Dye 5-68 Chestnut in Palette
- Palette Deluxe Intense Golden Chestnut 5-680
- Garnier Color Sensational Striking Colors Hair Color 4.15 Frosted Chestnut
- Pure Color 7-0 Frosted Chestnut
- Loreal Casting Crème Gloss Hair Color 400 Chestnut
How to Dye Chestnut Hair at Home?
We are sure that you will not have any difficulties since it is an easy to attach chestnut color. We have listed the hair dye brands and numbers that are very successful in coloring for you, it is up to you to like and apply a color that suits you.
Home Hair Dye Application
- This hair color is very easy to handle, even if you have a black hair color, which is one of the most difficult hair colors to change, you will not have a hard time getting chestnut hair color. Choose one of the hair dyes available above.
- Do not use an oxidant mixture in hair dye. If you want it as light as half a tone, you can use a %3 liquid peroxide.
- After preparing the mixture, apply it to the roots and wrap it with foil.
- If your hair is light, 30 minutes, if it is dark, it will be enough to wait for 40 minutes. Then wash and dry your hair.