How to change different hair colors to ashy blonde hair color in this article, we will explain
This hair color should be among the colors that those who are considering dyeing their hair for autumn and winter can choose first.
Because in winter, warm tones other than dark colors, namely caramel honey foam copper tones, can look extremely incompatible.
It’s not uncommon for people to find themselves in a situation where they need to color their hair. Some cases, it’s due to changing seasons and the desire for a change of look; other times, it may be because you’re on vacation or have been spending too much time at the beach. But what happens when your blonde locks turn an ashy shade? The solution is easy!
Ashy Blonde Hair Color Numbers
- L’oreal Paris Excellence Creme Blond Ash Hair Color 7.1
- Farmasi Farmacolor Hair Color 7.1 Ash Blonde
- Wella Koleston Kit Hair Color 7/1 Ash Blonde
- Marvel Colors Hair Color 8.1 Light Ash Blonde
- Color Specialist Set Hair Color Ash Blonde 8-1
- Sea Color Set Dye 7.1 Ash Blonde
- Sea Color Hair Color 8.11 Intense Light Ash Blonde
- Igora Hair Color 7-40 Auburn Beige Natural
- Palette Deluxe 7-1 Ash Blonde
- Colorx Hair Dye Light Ash Blonde
How Do We Get Ashy Blonde Color at Home?
- Wear your old clothes and comb your hair well first. This is important, as dye won’t work well on mixed hair.
- Prepare the blender in a bowl according to size and hair length. Stir it until it becomes creamy.
- Starting from the ends of your hair, apply it to your hair with the help of a brush before it reaches the roots. We’ll take care of the bottoms last.
- Wait for 20 minutes after applying all the hair and apply the remaining bleach to your scalp. We leave this stage for the last as the hair root will open quickly with the effect of heat. Wrap your hair with a stretch or foil.
- Check your hair frequently, otherwise your hair may be burned and damaged.
- When it is suitable for the auburn tone you choose (20-30 minutes for light hair / 30-35 minutes for dark hair), wash and remove the orial from your hair thoroughly.
How to get ashy blonde hair color?
Ashy blonde color, unfortunately, cannot be achieved without using orial. It will be easier for the dye to hold if your hair is already light or you are blond-auburn.
The auburn color that is tried to be dyed without using orial will not give the desired result, it will cause red-orange reflections on the hair.
Now it’s time for the paint process;
Select the appropriate dye for the shade of ashy blonde you want (dark ashy blonde tones 6.1 and 7.1 / light ashy blonde tones 8.1 and 9.1), and prepare the dye according to the recipe on the box.
For those who want to use light brown hair, the greenery may remain in the first week and it will flow in the future, and we will eliminate these problems with the polish recipe I will give.
Apply the paint to the hair that you have washed and dried. Once you reach the desired tones and take into account the time on the box, keep it in your hair. Then wash and dry. Your ashy auburn hair color is ready.
How much does it cost to dye ashy brown hair at the hairdresser?
This cost, which varies according to the tone and length of your hair, also varies according to the district and popularity of the hairdresser. As there are additional treatments and in some cases repeated dye pouring steps as a lightening process in ashy blonde hair, the price increases.
The average cost of dyeing ashy blonde hair at the hairdresser is between 300-1200 $.